Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No! This bus goes Beep Beep.

Well hello! I moved to Duluth since last we spoke! I have yet to go on any exciting adventures but I promise I'll tell you about them once they happen. I got here on Sunday, unpacked, and Dan and I hung out with roommates and roommates' girlfriends. We played a rousing round of scrabble THAT I WON. Woo! I have a scrabble confession, though. I don't win because I play well, I win because I take all of the special spots (double word, triple word, etc.) with crappy words before the other players can use them. Defense.

At the moment, I am sitting on the bed eating a pbj. (It's not just any pbj though, it's special because the j is thimbleberry. I know, right?) Dan is out at Vista Fleet training and that is why I'm all alone. He was hired as a tour guide on a really huge touristy boat that goes around the harbor. He says they will go over "man overboard" protocol so I hope they make him jump into Lake Superior. It would be very funny because it's rainy and 42 degrees. Dan has two cool jobs, actually. He has already started working on weekends as an improv actor/comedian/offensive person at  Renegade Improv. He is very funny, as are all they other players. What a good time : )

DAN'S BIG BOAT

I start my new job today at Endion Square. It's just preschool right now, and the school agers come after their day is done. In the summer it will be all the kids at once, woo! I'm only doing half days this first week, so I'm only there 2-6. I'm still nervous, though. I'll let you know how it goes.

Picture I found on Endion Square's website from last year. I hope we field trip to Vista Fleet again this summer!

If you are interested in our jobs and want to visit, I think you SHOULD! (and by "our" I sorta mean "his" because you can't visit my childcare facility unless you are a preschooler and want to pay me to do hand print crafts.) Also, I think you should visit even if you are NOT interested in our jobs. Because if you're reading this, you're probably really nice and I like you a lot.



3 comments: