Sunday, June 30, 2013

Home to party!

We went home yesterday for Dan's little brother Johnny's grad party. He is an awesome kid and, as always, I always had a blast hanging out with him and other friends last night. We had an awesome time, ate a ton of great food, and left early this morning to get back in time for a call back Dan had at 1! (Dan is still there right now and that is a good sign!) It was a bummer to not see my mom or Jill while home, but I'm looking forward to the Hengel family reunion in a few weeks where I will get to see them.


Johnny and his girlfriend Maddy

Not what bocce balls are for

climbin'


Johnny has jumping stilts.



Saturday morning before we left for home, we met Megan, Jake, Nori, and Henley for breakfast at Sara's Table. Our food was delicious and our company was great, too!



I'm excited for this week because I have the 4th AND 5th off! Woo hoo! Can't complain about a three day work week : )

1 comment: