Saturday, June 22, 2013

Show Time

As promised, here are some nice pictures from the wbl alum show last weekend!


Full Cast, Crew, and Band
Before


I'm a little awkward


: )

Sangin'
Our high school director, Mrs Suoja, also performed
Seasons of Love Finale. I had the first solo and was awkward there, too.

It was fun to participate in this neat event. I felt pretty weird about it at times because I feel like I haven't been on stage in ages. Last show I was in was over two years ago! (and it was cats... so it barely counts, haha.) But the audience seemed to enjoy it, which is cool. Suoja said that if it turns out to be a great event she may try to do it every other year. If that happens, I am thinking maybe I will just be an audience member next time ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment