Monday, November 4, 2013

Duluth Reunion

You guys.

My weekend was so great.

Thursday afternoon I had an art class that usually goes from 2-5 but we were released as soon as we finished our studio projects: make a mask and a hat. Done. I was on the road to home by 3:15! I spent Halloween night at home eating meatloaf (meatmound) and candy.


My eye mask. Geddit?

Friday morning I got an oil change and tire rotation and hit-the-road-Jack for Duluth! About half way there, the sky went from sunny and bright to a gloomy misty dreary grey. That sounded about right, so I knew I was indeed on the right path to gloomy Duluth. Friday night I saw Dan's show Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson and I LOVED IT. A lot of the actors were really brilliant and hilarious so it was an all around good time. The show is about Andrew Jackson's campaign for presidency, and then his time as president. Except it's sarcastic, satiric, and set to an emo punk rock music theme and atmosphere. Seriously hilarious and surprisingly awesome. Friday night after the show, Dan's brother and his friend showed up and they played video games until 5am in the bedroom where I slept. I'm amazing at sleeping. Saturday we all hung out, got Pizza Luce (Baked potato pizza is a thing, and I love it.) with his parents, and saw the show. Me for the second time, Dan's parents, brother, and buddy for the first time. Not sure his parents loved it, but that makes sense considering the frequency of vulgar language and penis jokes. They all left but I stayed for good old Renegade Improv because Dan was on. Spectacularly funny, as always.

well, he's cute.


View his incredible, life-changing, one of a kind stimulus package.

patriotic set


Another awesome weekend.

Fun fact - I'm sitting in a library group study room alone and the motion censored lights just turned off because I've been doing work at this computer, unmoving, for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment