Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Reappears

Hi you guys!

In August, I got a new computer. That was pretty neat. What was not pretty neat was how I counted on my old computer to automatically remember my username and password for this blog, and I didn't think about that until after it was gone. BUT GUESS WHAT. Somehow I figured out how to get back in here. So lucky me, lucky you, I get to start blogging again.

Sorry about the haiatus.

Here's what you missed...


I moved to train land

Holly and I hang out. All the time.

On a Thursday, I got a job!
By Friday my job burnt down.
I did homework

I didn't do homework

Dan learned to juggle

Today is an exciting day. I have been waiting for this day for a few months now. I get to see Wicked tonight with the wonderful ladies in my family! This is how excited I was about Wicked in June.

EEP! One midterm down, One more midterm to finish and then I am on my way home!

1 comment: