Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cue Weekend

Things that made me happy today:

Warm socks.
Phil Collins' Tarzan songs.
Art getting out an hour and a half early.
Free cutie clementine from my professor before the 8am final.
iPad word games.
Turning in all my art crap for grading.
Weekend beginning.
Crossing stuff off in my planner.
York Peppermint Pattie snack.
Mashed potatoes in the caf.
Finishing classes for the semester.
Starting a packing list for break.


Things I ignored because they weren't happy:

The hole in my sock.
Tripping onto the bus at 7:20 this morning.
The cold that is so cold it hurts to breathe.
Getting ditched for lunch plans.
Being out of milk.



HAPPY EVENTS OUTWEIGH UNFORTUNATE EVENTS.
Look, it's a good day.

PS. if you didn't see this on my facebook, I'd like you to see it now. It's probably the best face swap I've ever made. You're welcome, but also I'm sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment